This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
How to Sew Zippers
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
"Learning how to sew a zipper is very important for any sewing maven! With this easy zipper tutorial you'll be able to do zipper sewing like a pro, on any project, every time! Have you been avoiding zippers for a long time? I think its time to put all your worries behind and learn how to sew a zipper in just a few easy and quick steps! Installing a zipper has never been easier with this easy and simple tutorial!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Read NextHow to Make a Simple Apron
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Rustic Upcycled Succulent Planters
You don't need to spend a lot of money on new planters! If you'd like to add the shabby chic look to your home or office, then this… Continue reading: "Rustic Upcycled Succulent Planters"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Homemade Dishwasher Tablets
- Summer Activities For Kids: Throw A Pajama Party
- Printable Happy Birthday Cupcake Toppers
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Ocean Summer Waves Melt And Pour Soap Diy
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Red White And Blue Layered Slush Recipe