This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Make Boho Tassel Earrings
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Good morning! Today, I’m excited to show you a super-simple way to update some basic hoops into bold, DIY boho tassel earrings. I love a massive, statement earring don’t you? In the past few weeks, we’ve made leather feather earrings and recycled vinyl record earrings, but I think these DIY boho tassel earrings make the biggest impact on an outfit. In just a few minutes, you can makeover your old hoops into something more vibrant and with more color and texture."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueJewelry Making
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDip Dyed Sunglass Pouch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"I found an old drawer in a local dumpster and transformed it into some really handy storage for my bathroom. I loved the original old… Continue reading: "Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Gardeners Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square