How To Make An Earbud Case
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"If you are tired of spending time detangling your earbuds, this is the solution for you. This quick and easy earbud holder will keep your earbuds detangled and look stylish at the same time. All you need is some faux leather, and snaps, and an iron. This project is very each and takes less than an hour. The longest part of making this earbud holder is cutting everything out. Come give it a try! Your earbuds will thank you!"
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Wood Slice Garden Markers
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks
- Essential Oil Recipe Box
- Diy Sidewalk Chalk In Custom Colors
- Tips For Making Miniatures
- Easy Coastal Decor With A Twist Of Avocado
- Road Map Planters
- Homemade Eye Firming Cream
- Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
- Shay Collar