This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This is an easy crochet pattern worked in simple half double crochet stitches, and includes 7 sizes from Newborn through Adult Large. You'll need worsted weight yarn - I used WeCrochet Swish in Dove Heather for mine, but Lion Brand Wool Ease and Berroco Vintage are similar, or if you need wool-free, try Red Heart Soft or Lion Brand Heartland. If you are a tight crocheter, you'll want a I9/5.5mm crochet hook too. I was able to work up the teen/adult small size in 2 hours."
- 51 (66, 78, 86, 117, 141, 177) Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used WeCrochet Swish in Dove Heather
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Read NextRepurposed DIY Sleeveless Shirt
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Repurposed DIY Sleeveless Shirt
- No Sew DIY Plaid Cape
- Classic Circle Skirt DIY
- How to Style Short Hair: Updos, Downdos, Cuts and More
- DIY High-Low Circle Skirt
- How to Make a Simple Apron
- 7 Clothing Hacks + 3 DIY Accessories
- Vintage Tablecloth Dress
- How to Sew a Blouse Easy DIY Tunic for Spring
- DIY Button Earrings
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Turkey Charcuterie Board For Thanksgiving
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover