Fuzzy Fleece Infinity Scarf
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Are you looking for a quick and easy gift to make that almost anyone would love? You’ve found it with this scarf! Have the fabric cut to 2/3 yard in the store, and there isn’t even any cutting involved at home. This can be made from any of the cute fleece fur fabrics available now, and doesn’t require any other materials except thread. This makes a soft, luxurious scarf that’s comfortable to wear and fun to sew!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Placemat Purse
- 7 Clothing Hacks + 3 DIY Accessories
- Vintage Tablecloth Dress
- Bright and Cheerful Zippered Pouch Tutorial
- How to Add a Sturdy Base to a Grocery Bag
- DIY Button Earrings
- Easy Tassel Hem DIY Beach Cover Up
- Chiffon Little Black Dress Makeover
- Snap Bag Tutorial
- Easy Upcycled DIY Infinity Scarf
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe
- Football Cookie Pops Recipe
- Caramel Corn Snack Mix Recipe
- Easy English Muffin Pizzas
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe