Fuzzy Fleece Infinity Scarf
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Are you looking for a quick and easy gift to make that almost anyone would love? You’ve found it with this scarf! Have the fabric cut to 2/3 yard in the store, and there isn’t even any cutting involved at home. This can be made from any of the cute fleece fur fabrics available now, and doesn’t require any other materials except thread. This makes a soft, luxurious scarf that’s comfortable to wear and fun to sew!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"I have a problem with real Christmas trees. They look great in other peoples homes but I don't like them in mine as I hate dropped… Continue reading: "Upcycled Lamp Shade Christmas Tree"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Lemon Lavender Bath Salts
- Funny Elf On The Shelf Ideas
- How To Diy A Drawstring Pull - Cover Drawstring Ends The Cute Way!
- How To Mosaic On A Round Surface
- Rusty Nail Reindeer Family Diy
- Fork Pleats
- Diy Tree Skirt
- Diy Tissue Paper Tassels
- Easy Diy Gift Card Holder
- Diy Decorative Christmas Matchboxes