Don't Get Steamed Up – Make This Anti-fog Mask
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"If you wear glasses you know how frustrating it can be to find a mask that doesn’t get all fogged up. This one is designed with an integrated nose piece to cut back on the fog. Since the nose piece does not contain metal this mask is truly washable. Comfort is also key, especially when you need to wear a mask for hours. This is exactly why we came up with non-elastic ear loops made with recycle materials you have at home. "
NotesNo pattern required
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Easy Cape Scarf DIY
- Easy Upcycled DIY Infinity Scarf
- Don't Get Steamed Up – Make This Anti-fog Mask
- No Sew DIY Polka Dot Shirt
- No Sew DIY Plaid Cape
- DIY No-Sew T-Shirt Refashion
- Classic Circle Skirt DIY
- Diy French Beret Hat
- How to Style Short Hair: Updos, Downdos, Cuts and More
- DIY Zipper Pouch Design
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple Grapevine Wreath For Valentine's Day
- Easy Sweater Mittens
- Rose Scented Massage Oil
- Poppy Seed Soap
- Valentine's Day Origami Boxes
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs