Diy Tassels To Add A Statement To Your Look
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Imagine being able to add beautiful DIY tassels to purses, backpacks, beach bags, clothing, cushions and even curtain tiebacks. Follow our easy video tutorial which shows two methods of making tassels that can provide a personal and luxurious finish. It’s a good way to use up extra yarn or vintage embroidery thread. By altering the thickness of the yarn and length of the tassel you can make finished products that vary from dainty to statement tassels, often prompting visitors to ask where you bought them. You’ll be able to say, “Oh that, yes I’ve learned how to DIY tassels.” You are going to want to make lots of tassels once you see how easy it is!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Wood Slice Garden Markers
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks
- Essential Oil Recipe Box
- Diy Sidewalk Chalk In Custom Colors
- Tips For Making Miniatures
- Easy Coastal Decor With A Twist Of Avocado
- Road Map Planters
- Homemade Eye Firming Cream
- Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
- Shay Collar