DIY Trendy Sequin Patch Brooch
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Make a designer-inspired accessory easily at home! Use basic sewing supplies and some jewelry making accessories to easily create your own sequin patch pins and brooches. A thick embroidery needle makes the holes for your hanging embellishments (recycled earrings, old pendants, bits of chain...) and allows you to customize the final look. These brooches are comfortable to wear, since they are fabric based, and add a funky, on-trend look to any outfit. Plus, the entire project takes 20 minutes or less and is easy enough for anyone!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Momenta Flourish Stamps and Stickers
- Diy Bunny Banner from Fabric Scraps
- DIY painted Christmas bauble
- Homemade Body Butter Without Coconut Oil
- Farmhouse Wood Bead Garland
- How to Clean a Vacuum Roller Brush
- Camisole Sewing Pattern
- Free Easter Basket Printable
- Printable Easter Bunny
- Vintage Botanical Printables