DIY Trendy Sequin Patch Brooch
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Make a designer-inspired accessory easily at home! Use basic sewing supplies and some jewelry making accessories to easily create your own sequin patch pins and brooches. A thick embroidery needle makes the holes for your hanging embellishments (recycled earrings, old pendants, bits of chain...) and allows you to customize the final look. These brooches are comfortable to wear, since they are fabric based, and add a funky, on-trend look to any outfit. Plus, the entire project takes 20 minutes or less and is easy enough for anyone!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diamond Beads Diy Bracelet
- Turn an Old Cabinet Door into a Fabulous Serving Tray
- Paper Plate Dream Catcher
- DIY Umbrella Table Flower Planter
- Recycled Plastic Bottle Bird Feeder
- Button Flower
- How to Run and Maintain an Outdoor Fountain
- Feather Wall Decor
- How to choose the Best Dust Collector
- 7 Luxurious Homemade Body Scrub Recipes