DIY Trendy Sequin Patch Brooch
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Make a designer-inspired accessory easily at home! Use basic sewing supplies and some jewelry making accessories to easily create your own sequin patch pins and brooches. A thick embroidery needle makes the holes for your hanging embellishments (recycled earrings, old pendants, bits of chain...) and allows you to customize the final look. These brooches are comfortable to wear, since they are fabric based, and add a funky, on-trend look to any outfit. Plus, the entire project takes 20 minutes or less and is easy enough for anyone!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Vertical Garden Tutorial
- Container Gardening Tutorial
- DIY Origami Newspaper Pots
- DIY Mini Plant Markers from Keys
- DIY Pest Control Garden Spray
- DIY Budget-Friendly Grow Lights
- DIY Easy Paint-Dipped Garden Tools
- DIY Plant Pot Herb Garden
- Growing and Caring for Succulents Tutorial
- How to Care for Fiddle Leaf Fig Plants