DIY Trendy Sequin Patch Brooch
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Make a designer-inspired accessory easily at home! Use basic sewing supplies and some jewelry making accessories to easily create your own sequin patch pins and brooches. A thick embroidery needle makes the holes for your hanging embellishments (recycled earrings, old pendants, bits of chain...) and allows you to customize the final look. These brooches are comfortable to wear, since they are fabric based, and add a funky, on-trend look to any outfit. Plus, the entire project takes 20 minutes or less and is easy enough for anyone!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Swirly DIY Paper Flowers
- Not-Your-Average DIY Snow Globe
- Scribbler 3D Nano Printing Pen
- How to Keep a Christmas Tree Alive During the Holiday Season: Christmas Tree Tips
- Duck Brand Duck Tape
- Geometric Painted Tote Bag
- DIY Thanksgiving Table Runner
- Crochet Utility Mini Basket
- Floating Flower Candles Without Mold
- Thrift Store Coffee Table Makeover