DIY Trendy Sequin Patch Brooch
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Make a designer-inspired accessory easily at home! Use basic sewing supplies and some jewelry making accessories to easily create your own sequin patch pins and brooches. A thick embroidery needle makes the holes for your hanging embellishments (recycled earrings, old pendants, bits of chain...) and allows you to customize the final look. These brooches are comfortable to wear, since they are fabric based, and add a funky, on-trend look to any outfit. Plus, the entire project takes 20 minutes or less and is easy enough for anyone!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Recycle Wine Bottle into Bohemian Vase Decor
- Craft Stick Shelves Wall Decor
- DIY Denim Waistband Cushion
- DIY Rice Face Powder
- Little Miss Laundry Hamper Makeover
- DIY Custom Plywood Storage Boxes
- How to Plan and Plant a Fall Garden
- Gluten Free Bread Recipe
- DIY Asymmetrical Bookshelf
- DIY Splatter Painted Concrete Bookends