DIY Felt Pom Pom Purse Charm
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: “Add a little color to your purse with this DIY Felt Pom Pom Bag Charm! Simply string wool pom-poms together into tassels and attach it to a jumbo bag clip for a playful accessory that adds fun color and texture to your outfit. The project costs only a few dollars to make and takes less than an hour to create. This cute bag accessory is great for all ages and styles. With boho themed pieces continuing to trend, this charm will make your bag more stylish. Who said pom poms are only for kids?”
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diamond Beads Diy Bracelet
- Turn an Old Cabinet Door into a Fabulous Serving Tray
- Paper Plate Dream Catcher
- DIY Umbrella Table Flower Planter
- Recycled Plastic Bottle Bird Feeder
- Button Flower
- How to Run and Maintain an Outdoor Fountain
- Feather Wall Decor
- How to choose the Best Dust Collector
- 7 Luxurious Homemade Body Scrub Recipes