This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Fabric Pattern Weights
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Make your own fabric weights with this 10 minutes tutorial! These sewing weights are perfect for skipping pins when tracing your patterns but are also cute enough to use as home decor! Fabric weights are a great alternative to pins for holding pattern pieces onto fabric when you’re tracing them off or cutting them out, especially on slippery fabric. These sewing pattern weights are cute little triangle sachets that you can use as fabric weights for sewing or as air fresheners placed around the house. Simply add a few drops of your favorite oils!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextRepurposed DIY Sleeveless Shirt
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Repurposed DIY Sleeveless Shirt
- No Sew DIY Plaid Cape
- Classic Circle Skirt DIY
- How to Style Short Hair: Updos, Downdos, Cuts and More
- DIY High-Low Circle Skirt
- How to Make a Simple Apron
- 7 Clothing Hacks + 3 DIY Accessories
- Vintage Tablecloth Dress
- How to Sew a Blouse Easy DIY Tunic for Spring
- DIY Button Earrings
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Turkey Charcuterie Board For Thanksgiving
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover