DIY Fabric Pattern Weights
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Make your own fabric weights with this 10 minutes tutorial! These sewing weights are perfect for skipping pins when tracing your patterns but are also cute enough to use as home decor! Fabric weights are a great alternative to pins for holding pattern pieces onto fabric when you’re tracing them off or cutting them out, especially on slippery fabric. These sewing pattern weights are cute little triangle sachets that you can use as fabric weights for sewing or as air fresheners placed around the house. Simply add a few drops of your favorite oils!"
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Style An Upcycled Hutch
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- Real Miniature Toilet Rolls And Storage
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole
- Diy Face Masks
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe