DIY Custom Mini Tote Bag
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Are you looking for a quick way to take your outfit up a notch? Then grab your Cricut and create a custom mini tote bag for any occasion! In this tutorial, you will learn how to makeover a mini tote bag by using some Cricut iron-on. This project is very simple to make, can be completed in 15 minutes, and involves no sewing! Also, even though we chose to make a patriotic bag, this project can be customized to fit your own unique style!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Style An Upcycled Hutch
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- Real Miniature Toilet Rolls And Storage
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs
- Ranch Hands' Bbq Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Spicy Coleslaw
- Not-your-average Garden Vegetable Tuna Casserole
- Diy Face Masks
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe