DIY Custom Mini Tote Bag
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Are you looking for a quick way to take your outfit up a notch? Then grab your Cricut and create a custom mini tote bag for any occasion! In this tutorial, you will learn how to makeover a mini tote bag by using some Cricut iron-on. This project is very simple to make, can be completed in 15 minutes, and involves no sewing! Also, even though we chose to make a patriotic bag, this project can be customized to fit your own unique style!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Pumpkin Mocha Latte Bath Bombs
- Canning Ring Wreath
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Lip Balm Recipe
- Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole With A Salsa-licious Twist
- How To Make Hydrosol From Fresh Or Dried Herbs
- Diy Personalized Map Pinboard
- Natural Body Wash
- Mod Podge Christmas Plates
- Mini Candy Christmas Trees
- Halloween Eyeball Lantern