Vintage Picture Jam Jar Lid Ornaments
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"It is very easy to make beautiful Christmas ornaments for your tree from stuff you already have in your home. I used some jam and sauce jar lids to make these gorgeous ornaments. I painted the jar lids and then added some vintage illustrations of birds. More decoration was added to the ornaments by making a tassel. Other images can also be used from flowers or even pictures of loved ones to personalise them. Both kids and adults will enjoy making these very simple Christmas decorations."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Jar lids
- spray paint
- vintage images
- embroidery thread
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy & Kid-friendly Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
- Sweater Wreath
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Printable Paper Dolls
- Printable Box Template For Christmas
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Printable Christmas Coloring Pages
- Upcycle Washboards For Christmas!
- Christmas Cookie Sugar Scrub
- Diy Candy Cane Salt Scrub