Upcycled Denim Fruit Bowl
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I love the trend at the moment for patchwork denim and I thought I'd extend it to my home. I decided to make a large patchwork denim fruit bowl as a center piece on my dining room table. Not only does the finished bowl look great but it is surprisingly sturdy and strong. The best bit about this bowl is I made it with out having to do any sewing. I even made a smaller patchwork bowl to match."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- denim scraps
- jeans waste band
- cling film
- Mod Podge
- Bowl to use as a mould
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Wood Slice Garden Markers
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks
- Essential Oil Recipe Box
- Diy Sidewalk Chalk In Custom Colors
- Tips For Making Miniatures
- Easy Coastal Decor With A Twist Of Avocado
- Road Map Planters
- Homemade Eye Firming Cream
- Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
- Shay Collar