Upcycled Denim Fruit Bowl
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I love the trend at the moment for patchwork denim and I thought I'd extend it to my home. I decided to make a large patchwork denim fruit bowl as a center piece on my dining room table. Not only does the finished bowl look great but it is surprisingly sturdy and strong. The best bit about this bowl is I made it with out having to do any sewing. I even made a smaller patchwork bowl to match."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- denim scraps
- jeans waste band
- cling film
- Mod Podge
- Bowl to use as a mould
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Colorful DIY Phone Stand
- Easy DIY Travel Bag
- Fun Changeable Lightbox Sign from a Wine Box
- Wine Bottle DIY Citronella Candles
- DIY Scented Candle with Eucalyptus Oil
- Polka Dot Coffee Cup DIY
- Upcycled Snack Container with Zipper
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Get Crafty: 26 DIY Craft Projects
- Crochet Laptop Bag
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Juice Box Turkey Craft
- Cheese Stick Turkey
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock