We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Before throwing away your toilet paper tubes, check out this Upcycled DIY Pencil Organizer. This craft will give you a fantastic idea for how to reuse paper tubes. Without pencil holders, you can lose pens and pencils almost as fast as you can open the caps. Not only will these DIY organizers help you keep your writing utensils organized, but they are also fun and cheerful. This craft is simple and safe enough for the kids to make, too. Your desk will look neat and pretty with these organizers. Start saving those toilet paper tubes!
From the blogger: "Need a little help to keep all your pens, markers and pencils organized? This Easy DIY Pencil Holder is a great project to make with recycled toilet paper tubes."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Jewelry adds the perfect touch to any fashionable outfit, but tangled chains and caught hooks can be such a hassle. Organize your… Continue reading: "Leather and Twig DIY Jewelry Holder"
- Hot Dog Lover Gift Basket
- DIY Plaid Mason Jar
- Taco Lover DIY Gift Idea
- How to Make a Two-Tier Faux Galvanized Tray
- Breakfast in Bed Tray
- Upcycled Denim Storage Boxes (IKEA Pingla Hack)
- Blue Jean Planter
- How to Make Hot Glue Gun Sticks and DIY Glue Gun
- Clever DIY Organizing Caddy
- Upcycled Denim Fruit Bowl
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Frame Shelf
- Diy Americana Shadow Box
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass