We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Before throwing away your toilet paper tubes, check out this Upcycled DIY Pencil Organizer. This craft will give you a fantastic idea for how to reuse paper tubes. Without pencil holders, you can lose pens and pencils almost as fast as you can open the caps. Not only will these DIY organizers help you keep your writing utensils organized, but they are also fun and cheerful. This craft is simple and safe enough for the kids to make, too. Your desk will look neat and pretty with these organizers. Start saving those toilet paper tubes!
From the blogger: "Need a little help to keep all your pens, markers and pencils organized? This Easy DIY Pencil Holder is a great project to make with recycled toilet paper tubes."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Lilac Infused Toner For Acne Prone Skin
- Diy Tiki Torch Fuel For Mosquitoes
- Slipcovered Lampshade
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kids
- Dishwasher Cycle Not Working? Try This Before Calling A Repairman.
- Fun Solution For The Vertically Challenge
- Show Love & Support For Those Big Beautiful Blooms In Your Garden
- Diy Doggie Toothpaste