We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Before throwing away your toilet paper tubes, check out this Upcycled DIY Pencil Organizer. This craft will give you a fantastic idea for how to reuse paper tubes. Without pencil holders, you can lose pens and pencils almost as fast as you can open the caps. Not only will these DIY organizers help you keep your writing utensils organized, but they are also fun and cheerful. This craft is simple and safe enough for the kids to make, too. Your desk will look neat and pretty with these organizers. Start saving those toilet paper tubes!
From the blogger: "Need a little help to keep all your pens, markers and pencils organized? This Easy DIY Pencil Holder is a great project to make with recycled toilet paper tubes."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Adorable Christmas Gift Labels
Thrift Store Basket Upcycle
How to Make a Bow with Ribbon
Glove Box DIY Storage Pouch
Upcycled Denim Storage Boxes (IKEA Pingla Hack)
Darling Beeswax DIY Candles
Clever DIY Organizing Caddy
How to Make Mod Podge
Stylish DIY Tablet Case
How to Recycle Old Candles into Ice Candles
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Alcohol Ink Ornaments
- 5 Great Upcycled Curtain Ring Christmas Decorations
- DIY Scandinavian Christmas Decorations
- Christmas Tree Pillows Sewing Pattern
- DIY Christmas Ornaments with Pom Pom Gnome
- Christmas Gift Card Holder Free Crochet Pattern
- Cute Christmas Trees with Branches
- Quick Christmas Coaster Garland
- Quick Tinsel Garland Wreath Tutorial
- Plaid Enterprises