We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Before throwing away your toilet paper tubes, check out this Upcycled DIY Pencil Organizer. This craft will give you a fantastic idea for how to reuse paper tubes. Without pencil holders, you can lose pens and pencils almost as fast as you can open the caps. Not only will these DIY organizers help you keep your writing utensils organized, but they are also fun and cheerful. This craft is simple and safe enough for the kids to make, too. Your desk will look neat and pretty with these organizers. Start saving those toilet paper tubes!
From the blogger: "Need a little help to keep all your pens, markers and pencils organized? This Easy DIY Pencil Holder is a great project to make with recycled toilet paper tubes."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Twisted Earwarmer Headband With Texture
- Fiesta Egg Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- Ribbon Candy Wreath
- Easy Diy Snowman Wreath
- Homemade Coffee Sugar Scrub
- The Thicket Fingerless Gloves
- Multi-colored Designs - A Simple Technique
- How To Make Paper Mache Dragon Eggs
- Diy - Simple Dragon Wings For Kids
- Diy - Giant Balloon Number