Upcycled Cigar Box
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This is an easy upcycled cigar box craft project for organizing. The tray that was meant to hold cigars is the perfect size to organize beads for crafting. I grabbed some scraps of decorative paper, a paper cutter (you could use scissors), my trusty Mod Podge and a brush. In less than 10 minutes (plus drying time), I whipped up these bead organization boxes for my friend. You could also use this box to organize desk supplies, jewelry, papers or collectibles."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Dining Chair Makeover
- Chocolate And Peppermint All Natural Lip Balm Diy
- Yarn Wrapped Hearts
- The Ice Diamond Headband
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- Printable Cupcake Toppers
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume
- How To Frost Cupcakes
- Heart Shaped Valentines Planter