Upcycle A Wicker Basket For Christmas
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Last Christmas we got given a hamper full of lovely food and drink. After all the stuff was eaten I used the hamper for extra storage for my craft room. Then I decided it would be fun to make the basket part of my festive Christmas decor this year. I not only painted the basket in seasonal colors, but I also stenciled the 25 on the top. I also lined the basket in drop cloth painted to look like antique French kitchen linen."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- wicker basket
- spray paint
- drop cloth
- masking tape
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Upcycled DIY Pencil Organizer
- Elf with Mushrooms Woodland Decor
- Unique Hand Stamped DIY Bottle Stopper
- DIY Homemade Hot Chocolate Candle
- Gorgeous DIY Painted Wine Glasses
- Rustic Jewelry Organizer
- DIY Gingerbread Man Christmas Candles
- Making Plarn
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament -2 Free Templates
- Upcycled Sweater Wine Gift Bag
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Hot Chocolate Bombs With Corgi Marshallows
- Diy Wood Block Snowman Ornaments
- Diy French Beret Hat
- Display Shelf
- How To Paint A Giant Christmas Tree For Your Wall
- Light-up Reindeer Christmas Vase
- Hot Cocoa Tray
- Sewing Table Planter Diy
- Cookies In A Jar
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament