Twisted Lace Headband Knitting Pattern
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This twisted lace headband is a quick knitting project that will keep your ears warm on cold days. It also makes a wonderful last-minute gift to a friend or family member. The pattern features a combination of lace stripes and the edges of the headband are worked in garter stitch. It is knit flat and the shorter edges are seamed together forming a twist. You will need less than one skein of yarn for this project."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Spooktacular Floating Ghost Breath
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Dollar Tree Calendar Magnets With Jenga Blocks, Calendar
- Holiday Socks
- Thanksgiving Invitations