Tuna Can Pin Cushions
Learn a new way to craft with old tin cans and create an adorable DIY pin cushion!
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Recycled tuna cans simply turned into pin cushions has many style possibilities. It's a great gift idea that the children can get involved with. To create a miniature chair with pin storage required two tuna cans using upholstering techniques, in miniature, with a little sewing and gluing. Making a pin cushion ottoman from one can, couldn't be easier! It's a "no sew" craft, using scraps of fabric, beads for feet, and scrap trimming to complete it."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Cleaned tuna cans
- Scraps of fabric
- Polyfill or foam
- Scrap trim
NotesNote from the blogger: "This is a fun and easy craft that the whole family can make together for gift giving."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Denim Large Floor Cushion
- Rustic Upcycled DIY Napkin Ring
- Upcycled DIY Pencil Organizer
- Autumn Leaf Vase from Paper Grocery Bag
- Colorful DIY Phone Stand
- Thrifty Painted Wood Bowls
- Upcycled Denim Storage Boxes (IKEA Pingla Hack)
- Upcycled Snack Container with Zipper
- How to Make a Two-Tier Faux Galvanized Tray
- DIY Small Jars with Chalkboard Labels
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Knotted Hair Ties
- Pom Pom Bunny Rabbit For Easter
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Kayla Throw Pillow
- How To Make Feather Easter Eggs
- Diy Unicorn Bath Bomb Cupcakes With Whipped Soap Frosting
- Homemade Lip Plumper
- Irish Coffee Scrub
- Date Night Skin Polisher
- Framed Irish Proverb