This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Amber Cowl
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Knitting pattern for the Amber Cowl. This beautiful cowl will keep your neck warm on cold days. The cowl features a combination of delicate lace stripes and slipped stitches. It is worked from the bottom up in the round seamlessly. It is a great knitting project! The cowl is knitted with soft medium-weight merino wool. Make one for yourself or as a gift to a friend or family member. I hope you will enjoy the Amber Cowl knitting pattern!"
Read NextDIY Vintage Jewelry Magnets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Peach Popsicles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills