This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sunflower Applique 2.0
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Back when I designed the Sunflower Shawl, I was just bursting with so many other ideas for the Sunflower Applique, but I wanted a more real looking Sunflower with the texture in the center, so I went back to the drawing board, and came up with this Sunflower Applique 2.0 - 2.0 because it's an improved design. The beauty of this applique is that you can use any yarn with respective hook for whatever project you have in mind! To make your own 4.25" flower, you'll need some worsted weight yarn (or any really) - I used Red Heart Super Saver, an H8/5mm crochet hook and a tapestry needle. I was able to work one up in about 15 minutes. There is also a video tutorial."
- Small Amount of Lightweight Yarn (2 Strands) or Worsted Weight Yarn (1 Strand) – I used two strands of Baby Bee’s Sweet Delight in the Banana and Chocolate colorways
- H8/5 mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Read NextColorful DIY Phone Stand
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This Rustic Mason Jar Wall Vase DIY takes a bunch of scrap materials and turns them into something beautiful. Mason jar crafts have… Continue reading: "Rustic Mason Jar Wall Vase DIY"
- Colorful DIY Phone Stand
- Thrifty Painted Wood Bowls
- Cool Blue Mason Jar DIY
- Upcycled DIY Pencil Organizer
- Glittering Mason Jar DIY Luminaries
- Mason Jar Fairy House
- Making Plarn
- Upcycled Sweater Wine Gift Bag
- DIY Vintage Jewelry Magnets
- Diy Christmas Jewelry Or Handmade Christmas Gifts - Christmas Bling!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Dollar Tree Christmas Tree Cone
- Diy Sinus Relief Shower Steamers
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Peppermint Bath Gems
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat Ornament With Single Crochets
- Snowman Top Hat Jenga Block Ornaments
- Free Christmas Gifts List Template Printable
- Crochet For A Cure
- How To Makeover End Tables