This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Knowing how to crochet the basic crochet shapes would be useful for so many of your Crochet Projects. Be it of any shape ...Rectangle, Oval, Round, Square. You can make so many crochet projects with a simple crochet Base. Crochet Squares are easy and super versatile. There are so many ways to whip a Crochet Square. Today am sharing the pattern to make a Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square. This pattern is simple made with Double Crochets and the crochet stitches are worked in between two stitches which makes the crochet square solid with no gaps. A crochet mitered square can be made in a variety of different ways. You can make them in solid colors or the best would be using a variegated yarn and the way the are crocheted , end result has a tremendous visual effect. Crochet Mitered Squares are usually worked in diagonal from one corner of the square to the other. Materials Used:- 8 Ply Yarn 4 mm Crochet Hook "
Read NextDIY Vintage Jewelry Magnets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Peach Popsicles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills