Hippie Wooden Bead Necklace
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I am huge fan of colors during Summer! Really, who does not wear more white or blue or green or any bright colors during Summer? And this is the style also for the jewels and the accessories. So, join me to create a cute long necklace with Summer and Beach Mood! And guess... your little helpers can help you with the painting part! Let them get messy with this diy! A necklace that you can easily enjoy this Summer and on the beach!!!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueJewelry Making
- Wooden Beads
- Acrylic Colors
- Paint Brush
- Washi Tape
- Wooden sticks
- plier set
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes." Continue reading: "Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase"
- Easy DIY Travel Bag
- Thrifty Painted Wood Bowls
- Faux Boxwood Topiary with DIY Terracotta Pots
- Fun Changeable Lightbox Sign from a Wine Box
- DIY Phone Case
- DIY Wire Mesh Storage Baskets
- Colorful DIY Phone Stand
- Glam Gold DIY Pumpkin Garland
- Stylish DIY Tablet Case
- Upcycled Denim Storage Boxes (IKEA Pingla Hack)
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- No-fail Easy Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops
- Hand Painted Rose Soaps
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- Free Printable Vegetable Gardening Guide
- 10 Fall Garden Clean Up Tips
- 5 Fall Vegetables To Grow From Seed