Scrunchies Made from Old Shirts
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Make scrunchies out of a t-shirt following these easy steps. The knit fabric from t-shirts make great scrunchies because they're already stretchy. Fabric can be expensive (especially when my girls want to make scrunchies every day!) Why not use the fabric from old t-shirts to make them? Think of the variety of fabric patterns and designs from shirts. Plus if it's something they've outgrown or it has stain spots and is going to be thrown out anyway, why not use some of the fabric for a scrunchie."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Colorful DIY Phone Stand
- Cute Upcycled DIY Notebooks
- DIY Wine Cork Coasters Tutorial
- Thrifty Painted Wood Bowls
- Rustic Chalkboard DIY Recipe Box
- Tuna Can Pin Cushions
- How to Make Homemade Candles
- Stylish DIY Tablet Case
- How to Make Hot Glue Gun Sticks and DIY Glue Gun
- Upcycled Denim Storage Boxes (IKEA Pingla Hack)
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- 10 Min Seamless Panty Sewing Pattern
- Diy Driftwood Heart
- Notebook Pencil Holder
- How To Get Free Admission To Zoos And Other Attractions
- Quilted Pot Holders
- Coffee Cup Cozy
- Fairy Garden Furniture DIY
- Spilling Window Planter
- Kool Aid Dyed Yarn Plant Pot