Scrunchies Made from Old Shirts
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Make scrunchies out of a t-shirt following these easy steps. The knit fabric from t-shirts make great scrunchies because they're already stretchy. Fabric can be expensive (especially when my girls want to make scrunchies every day!) Why not use the fabric from old t-shirts to make them? Think of the variety of fabric patterns and designs from shirts. Plus if it's something they've outgrown or it has stain spots and is going to be thrown out anyway, why not use some of the fabric for a scrunchie."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Cleaning Wipes
- Pampering Mother's Day Gift With Decorated Flip Flops
- Diy Brightening Sheet Mask Recipe
- Diy Kids Sidewalk Chalk
- Diy Sheet Mask For Acne Prone Skin
- Easy Repurposed Jar Vase
- Easy Magazine Flowers
- Birds In The Air Quilt Block
- Bathroom Light Fixture Planter
- Reshape A Pom Pom Topiary