Scrunchies Made from Old Shirts
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Make scrunchies out of a t-shirt following these easy steps. The knit fabric from t-shirts make great scrunchies because they're already stretchy. Fabric can be expensive (especially when my girls want to make scrunchies every day!) Why not use the fabric from old t-shirts to make them? Think of the variety of fabric patterns and designs from shirts. Plus if it's something they've outgrown or it has stain spots and is going to be thrown out anyway, why not use some of the fabric for a scrunchie."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Spooktacular Floating Ghost Breath
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Dollar Tree Calendar Magnets With Jenga Blocks, Calendar
- Holiday Socks
- Thanksgiving Invitations