This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
Rustic Upcycled DIY Napkin Ring
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
This Thanksgiving, wow your guests with these homemade Rustic Upcycled DIY Napkin Rings. They look so yummy, that you'll want to snack them right up! Made right in your kitchen using some everyday foods and hot glue, you'll have a dozen napkin rings whipped up in minutes. These DIY napkin rings scream fall and autumn, which make them so perfect for the holidays. Rather than purchasing a luxurious ring set when you're out and about, set aside an afternoon to yourself to create these delicious napkin rings!
From the blogger: "Create a beautiful napkin ring in just minutes and give a special touch to your table settings with this easy DIY napkin ring, made with paper tube! This simple DIY napkin ring project is ready in minutes and kids will be happy to help you put these napkin rings together. Easy and inexpensive, these adorable rings look festive and add a little personal touch to the table setting, making it memorable. You don’t need to spend a fortune to make your holidays or family celebrations feel special!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
If you want to add more rustic vibes to your home, try some of these rustic decor DIY projects! 17 DIY Rustic Decor Projects
Read NextGlitter Galaxy Rocks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Stylish DIY Tablet Case
Tablet cases are either boring plain black or ridiculously expensive. Save some cash by making your own Stylish DIY Tablet Case! This… Continue reading: "Stylish DIY Tablet Case"
- Glitter Galaxy Rocks
- Upcycled DIY Pencil Organizer
- Thrifty Painted Wood Bowls
- Paper Bag Carrots
- Eyeglass Case with Paper Tube and Fabric
- What is a Junk Journal?
- Reversible Tote Bag with Rope Handles
- Easter Craft: Another Way To Use Our Free Easter Printable
- Toaster Repurpose
- Upcycled Snack Container with Zipper
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Egg-scellent Easter Egg Coloring Pages
- Refreshing Avobath Cold Process Soap Diy
- Fun Bee Coloring Pages
- Easy Buttered Noodles Recipe
- Fun Easter Coloring Pages
- Printable Basketball Maze
- Free Printable: I Crocheted This For You, Crochet Dishcloth Wrap Label
- Free Printable: A Gift For You, Crochet Dishcloth Wrap Label
- Crochet Dishcloth Wrap Label, A Dishcloth For You
- Made For You, Crochet Dishcloth Wrap Label (free Printable)