This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
Reversible Tote Bag with Rope Handles
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
It is so nice to have one bag big enough for everything you need to carry with you for the day. This Reversible Tote Bag with Rope Handles is the perfect project for creating such a bag. Not only are the rope handles unique and fashionable, but the bag is spacious and can carry enough stuff to get you through the day. If you want to learn how to sew a DIY tote bag, just check out this step-by-step tutorial. For an easy bag, do as the blogger did and use pillow cases so you only have to sew the handles!
From the blogger: "Make a practical and pretty bag that will soon become your favorite with this easy rope handle tote bag tutorial. Great project for beginners and a wonderful gift for friends and family!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextGlitter Galaxy Rocks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
May 23, 2017
Making tote bags and market bags has been an obsession of mine for awhile, so the first time I found one of these types of projects for sewing a tote bag, I was kind of nervous to try it. Soon dealing with interfacing and remembering to iron out any project after all the stitching became second nature, but I love this tutorial simply for adding the flair of the rope handle. And the reversible aspect is seriously too awesome!
Apr 22, 2017
This is "tote"ally adorable -) I think that this would make a wonderful gift for a student going off to college or university. I was thinking that it would be perfect to use as a little laundry bag. How cute would it be to make it in their school colours or monogrammed with their initials on it?
Mistress of All Ev il
Aug 12, 2016
This is genius, genius, GENIUS! Also, it looks like an easy enough project for me to try my hand at.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Stylish DIY Tablet Case
Tablet cases are either boring plain black or ridiculously expensive. Save some cash by making your own Stylish DIY Tablet Case! This… Continue reading: "Stylish DIY Tablet Case"
- Glitter Galaxy Rocks
- Upcycled DIY Pencil Organizer
- Thrifty Painted Wood Bowls
- Paper Bag Carrots
- Eyeglass Case with Paper Tube and Fabric
- What is a Junk Journal?
- Reversible Tote Bag with Rope Handles
- Easter Craft: Another Way To Use Our Free Easter Printable
- Toaster Repurpose
- Upcycled Snack Container with Zipper
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Egg-scellent Easter Egg Coloring Pages
- Refreshing Avobath Cold Process Soap Diy
- Fun Bee Coloring Pages
- Easy Buttered Noodles Recipe
- Fun Easter Coloring Pages
- Printable Basketball Maze
- Free Printable: I Crocheted This For You, Crochet Dishcloth Wrap Label
- Free Printable: A Gift For You, Crochet Dishcloth Wrap Label
- Crochet Dishcloth Wrap Label, A Dishcloth For You
- Made For You, Crochet Dishcloth Wrap Label (free Printable)