Repurposed Map Cookie Tins
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"My family love all those delicious Scandinavian cookies you get in tins at Christmas from stores like IKEA. Instead of throwing out the old tins when finished with I upcycled them with some old road maps. To add to the sophisticated look of these repurposed tins I also added some stylish leather handles from leather scraps. These stylish but handy storage tins will now look great in any home, especially those with a travel theme. I also put in cardboard inserts in the tin to make organization easier."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Old Cookie tins
- Road maps
- scrap leather strips
- Chicago Screws
- Paper cutter
- Double sided tape
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe
- Mitered Corners
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- Paper Firecracker Craft
- Southwestern Taco Pasta Recipe