Repurposed Map Cookie Tins
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"My family love all those delicious Scandinavian cookies you get in tins at Christmas from stores like IKEA. Instead of throwing out the old tins when finished with I upcycled them with some old road maps. To add to the sophisticated look of these repurposed tins I also added some stylish leather handles from leather scraps. These stylish but handy storage tins will now look great in any home, especially those with a travel theme. I also put in cardboard inserts in the tin to make organization easier."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Old Cookie tins
- Road maps
- scrap leather strips
- Chicago Screws
- Paper cutter
- Double sided tape
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy: Succulents In A Bowl
- Is It On Or Off
- Ghosts, Goblins, And Ghouls Halloween Word Scramble Games
- 31 Scary And Cute Free Halloween Printables You Will Love!
- Diy Pom Pom Garland For Home Decor
- Thieves Oil Foaming Hand Soap Recipe
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Farmhouse Style Fabric Pumpkins
- Teardrop Earrings
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter