Recycled Bottle Organizers
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I finally have some space for all of my crafting supplies - and a place to sit down and actually craft! I'm very excited, but that also means that I need to organize and store all of it simply, and inexpensively. To get my desk space under control, I grabbed some empty bottles that seem to pile up at our house (maybe at yours too?) and made some easy and fun organizers that cost me nothing!"
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This apple cider vinegar hair rinse is easy to make by infusing it with one or more herbs. This herbal rinse helps restore the pH… Continue reading: "How to Make an Herbal Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse Recipe For Any Hair Type"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Dollar Tree Fall Wreath Diy
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Upcycled Dollar Store Pumpkins For Autumn Decor
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath