This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Recycled Bottle Organizers
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I finally have some space for all of my crafting supplies - and a place to sit down and actually craft! I'm very excited, but that also means that I need to organize and store all of it simply, and inexpensively. To get my desk space under control, I grabbed some empty bottles that seem to pile up at our house (maybe at yours too?) and made some easy and fun organizers that cost me nothing!"
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Read NextThrifty Painted Wood Bowls
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Patio lighting is essential to have during those summer nights when you're chatting with friends or having family game night. Light up… Continue reading: "Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates
- Diy Essential Oil Bracelet