We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
- Quart Mason Jar
- Chalkboard Glass Paint
- White Vinyl
- Transfer Tape (optional)
- Electronic Cutting Machine
Cut the white vinyl with your electronic craft cutter into the words of your choice. A monogram would also be fun!
Remove the excess vinyl surrounding the words as well as the insides of the letters (like the “O”). TIP: Using a hook makes this super easy.
You can use transfer tape to apply vinyl to the jar. The transfer tape is optional but makes the process a bit easier.
That is it! Enjoy your chalkboard mason jar vase and show it off at your wedding!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Lilac Infused Toner For Acne Prone Skin
- Diy Tiki Torch Fuel For Mosquitoes
- Slipcovered Lampshade
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kids
- Dishwasher Cycle Not Working? Try This Before Calling A Repairman.
- Fun Solution For The Vertically Challenge
- Show Love & Support For Those Big Beautiful Blooms In Your Garden
- Diy Doggie Toothpaste