We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
- Quart Mason Jar
- Chalkboard Glass Paint
- White Vinyl
- Transfer Tape (optional)
- Electronic Cutting Machine
Cut the white vinyl with your electronic craft cutter into the words of your choice. A monogram would also be fun!
Remove the excess vinyl surrounding the words as well as the insides of the letters (like the “O”). TIP: Using a hook makes this super easy.
You can use transfer tape to apply vinyl to the jar. The transfer tape is optional but makes the process a bit easier.
That is it! Enjoy your chalkboard mason jar vase and show it off at your wedding!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you can never find your knives in your many drawers, then this Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder is perfect for you! This project is… Continue reading: "Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Printable I Spy Winter
- Baby Blue And Pink Super Skin Loving Whipped Soap
- Beautiful Coat/hat Rack
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids
- Imposter Plush To Sew For Your Gamer Kid
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Printable Outer Space Word Scramble
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes