We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
- Quart Mason Jar
- Chalkboard Glass Paint
- White Vinyl
- Transfer Tape (optional)
- Electronic Cutting Machine
Cut the white vinyl with your electronic craft cutter into the words of your choice. A monogram would also be fun!
Remove the excess vinyl surrounding the words as well as the insides of the letters (like the “O”). TIP: Using a hook makes this super easy.
You can use transfer tape to apply vinyl to the jar. The transfer tape is optional but makes the process a bit easier.
That is it! Enjoy your chalkboard mason jar vase and show it off at your wedding!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Adorable Christmas Gift Labels
Thrift Store Basket Upcycle
How to Make a Bow with Ribbon
Glove Box DIY Storage Pouch
Upcycled Denim Storage Boxes (IKEA Pingla Hack)
Darling Beeswax DIY Candles
Clever DIY Organizing Caddy
How to Make Mod Podge
Stylish DIY Tablet Case
How to Recycle Old Candles into Ice Candles
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Alcohol Ink Ornaments
- 5 Great Upcycled Curtain Ring Christmas Decorations
- DIY Scandinavian Christmas Decorations
- Christmas Tree Pillows Sewing Pattern
- DIY Christmas Ornaments with Pom Pom Gnome
- Christmas Gift Card Holder Free Crochet Pattern
- Cute Christmas Trees with Branches
- Quick Christmas Coaster Garland
- Quick Tinsel Garland Wreath Tutorial
- Plaid Enterprises