This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
- Quart Mason Jar
- Chalkboard Glass Paint
- White Vinyl
- Transfer Tape (optional)
- Electronic Cutting Machine
Cut the white vinyl with your electronic craft cutter into the words of your choice. A monogram would also be fun!
Remove the excess vinyl surrounding the words as well as the insides of the letters (like the “O”). TIP: Using a hook makes this super easy.
You can use transfer tape to apply vinyl to the jar. The transfer tape is optional but makes the process a bit easier.
That is it! Enjoy your chalkboard mason jar vase and show it off at your wedding!
Read NextDIY Wire Mesh Storage Baskets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Next time you buy tomatoes from the grocery store, save the baskets for this DIY organizer. You will love this Unexpected Upcycled DIY… Continue reading: "Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu