We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
- Quart Mason Jar
- Chalkboard Glass Paint
- White Vinyl
- Transfer Tape (optional)
- Electronic Cutting Machine
Cut the white vinyl with your electronic craft cutter into the words of your choice. A monogram would also be fun!
Remove the excess vinyl surrounding the words as well as the insides of the letters (like the “O”). TIP: Using a hook makes this super easy.
You can use transfer tape to apply vinyl to the jar. The transfer tape is optional but makes the process a bit easier.
That is it! Enjoy your chalkboard mason jar vase and show it off at your wedding!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Jewelry adds the perfect touch to any fashionable outfit, but tangled chains and caught hooks can be such a hassle. Organize your… Continue reading: "Leather and Twig DIY Jewelry Holder"
- Hot Dog Lover Gift Basket
- DIY Plaid Mason Jar
- Taco Lover DIY Gift Idea
- How to Make a Two-Tier Faux Galvanized Tray
- Breakfast in Bed Tray
- Upcycled Denim Storage Boxes (IKEA Pingla Hack)
- Blue Jean Planter
- How to Make Hot Glue Gun Sticks and DIY Glue Gun
- Clever DIY Organizing Caddy
- Upcycled Denim Fruit Bowl
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Frame Shelf
- Diy Americana Shadow Box
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass