This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pom Pom Bunny Paper Plate Craft
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This adorable pom pom bunny craft is perfect for an afternoon spring activity. Grab all the adorable neighbor kids and have a craft afternoon to make these fun paper plate bunnies. All you need is a 6” paper plate, white pom poms, 1 pink pom pom, 1 black pipe cleaner, 1 light brown pipe cleaner, Glue or glue dots, 2 pieces of construction paper or decorative paper, and 2 googly eyes. You can jazz up the bunnies by using all colors of pom poms instead of just white!"
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- 6” paper plate
- White pom poms
- 1 pink pom pom
- 1 black pie cleaner
- 1 light brown pipe cleaner
- Glue or glue dots
- 2 pieces of construction paper or decorative paper
- 2 googly eyes
On a paper plate, glue down about 40 white pom poms start from the edge and working your way into the centerWhile pom poms are drying, cut out two large ears of about 4” on one sheet of paper. Cut two smaller bunny ears on the other piece of paper of about 3”.
Glue the smaller ear onto the larger ears and glue them to the top of the paper plate.
Cut the two black pipe cleaners into fourths. Twist them in the middle and glue on top of the pom pom. Let dry.
Add the pink pom pom in between the middle of the black pipe cleaners.
Cut the light brown pipe cleaner into halves. Take the one half and fold and place under the whiskers.
Read NextDIY Vintage Jewelry Magnets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Peach Popsicles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills