This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pineapple Soap Cozy (or Small Gift Bag)
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I thought the criss crossed diamond stitch pattern was appropriate for the pattern/texture of a pineapple. This little bag is excellent for using as a soap cozy (gift a homemade soap with it!), candy/favor pouch (for a tropical party!) or as a gift bag (gift with some Summer themed earrings). You'll need about 70 yards of worsted weight yarn. I used Lily Sugar n Cream for my bag. If your bag will be a soap cozy, you want cotton yarn, but as a gift/favor bag, any yarn works. For reference, I had my bag ready in about an hour."
- 70 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used Lily Sugar n Cream in Yellow and Sage Green
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Optional, Jewelry Pliers
Read NextDIY Gift Basket for Tea Lovers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Turkey Charcuterie Board For Thanksgiving
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover