This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pencil Jar Tissue Dispenser
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Do you love crafting with jars? If so than this pencil tissue dispenser is just for you. It is a fun way to upcycle a glass jar, and would be a great gift idea for a favorite teacher. Perfect size for a desk! Mason jar crafts are one of my favorite crafts because I always have some on hand, therefore they are an inexpensive craft to make! All you need is a mason jar, chalk paint, a metal rim that fits the jar, felt, and the round Kleenex canister. So if you love crafting with mason jars then hop on over and give this diy project a try. "
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
- mason jar
- silver metallic paint
- white chalk paint
- Golden Sunset acrylic
- Ceinture (pink) acrylic
- antique white
- metal rim
- mod podge
Read NextDIY Vintage Jewelry Magnets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Peach Popsicles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills