We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Y'all are going to love these party mason jar drink wrappers. These are great for a wedding or any other party. Just wrap your mason jar mugs and set out markers for guests to write their names on their glasses. A quick and easy solution to the issue of mixing up drinks!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Mason jar mugs (ones with sides that have no emboss with work best)
- Kraft paper (a roll from the dollar store works great!)
- Daisy mason jar lids
- Paper straws (pick ones that match your wedding or party)
- Expressionery Mason Jar Stamp (customize for your event)
- Dry adhesive runner
DIY Project Instructions
Trim the kraft paper into strips. Make sure the strips will fit through the handle of the mason jar mug you are using. They should also be long enough to overlap slightly.
Use the stamp to customize the strip on one side.
Wrap around the mason jar mug and secure with the dry adhesive. I like the overlap to be under the handle so you can’t see it.
Add on the lid and paper straw.
Set out these mugs and let your guests drop their name on them with a marker.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
It is amazing how the smallest things can make a big difference! This Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project is absolutely charming and you… Continue reading: "Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls