This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
Paper Bag Carrots
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
"Turn brown paper lunch bags into adorable paper bag carrots for spring and/or Easter! Paper bag carrots are so easy to make. Even the kids can get in on the fun! You probably already have everything you need at home - paper lunch bags, paint, glue, jute twine, or yarn. And they only take about 10-15 minutes to make, too. But I bet you can't stop with just one! Paper bag carrots are quite an addicting craft idea! "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read NextMaking Plarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder
Next time you buy tomatoes from the grocery store, save the baskets for this DIY organizer. You will love this Unexpected Upcycled DIY… Continue reading: "Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Pattern: Simplest Crochet Dish Towel
- How To: Crochet A Dish Towel (free Pattern)
- Simple Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Grit Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Thermal Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Moss Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Spa Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Easy Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Coaster Crochet Pattern Using Moss Stitch
- Coaster Crochet Pattern With Lemon Peel Stitch