Paint Chip Bookmark
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I have a bad habit of bending the spine flat to leave my book face down and mark the page I’m on. I know that’s not good for the book and I frequently lose my place when someone moves the book and closes it. I decided that it was time to make some pretty bookmarks to hold my page instead. I have a stack of paint chips leftover from a painting project so I thought they would make a nice background for a bookmark. I just adhered them to a piece of cardstock and then stamped a design on the front of the paint chip."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple DIY Drawer Organizers
- Diy Reversible Bucket Hat
- How To Make Green Tea Bombs
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Quiche Cups
- Free Printable DIY Garden Markers
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar