One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Crochet puppets are always so cute in any form. If they happen to be small crochet finger puppets, they become even more cute and fun to play with regardless of what age you are. Finger Puppets are super quick and easy to whip up. Today am sharing the pattern for the Basic Crochet Finger Puppet. This basic puppet body pattern is one and the same for various different animals. You just have to change the yarn color and features of the face, and you can make turn them into any animal of your choice. Materials Used:- 8 Ply Yarn 4mm Crochet Hook Size:- 3 Inches"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat