No-sew Llama Coffee Cozy
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Are you interested in making a cute coffee cozy, but don’t want to sew? I have the perfect project for you! This llama will keep your hand from burning on your hot coffee cup without having to sew a stitch. It’s made using felt and glue, and the possibilities for felt colors and embellishments are endless. These are a great gift to make for teachers or neighbors. I’ve also included tips on making other styles of no-sew sleeves in case your recipient is not a llama fan!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat