No Sew Diy Mask - Duct Tape To The Rescue
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Want to make a mask but don’t know how to Sew? Especially with the CDC’s recommendation for the general public to use face covering when not at home in order to help reduce the spread of COVID 19. Duct Tape to the rescue! Men friendly design features adjustable fit around the difficult nose area. Do-it-yourself masks are to be worn in addition to minimum of 6 foot physical social distancing. Please save the supply of the N95 masks for healthcare workers and first responders as they put their lives on the line to save others - maybe even you! "
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- Fabric - see our selection guide
- Duct tape
Notes5 minute project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids