Money Lei Tutorial
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I grew up in Hawai’i where graduation means leis. There are many different types that can be given for graduation, but a money lei is the iconic graduation lei, and you can see why it would be most popular. Money leis are usually made up of 50 or more dollar bills, and while it’s impressive to see a lei made of 50 or more dollar bills, it’s not very comfortable to wear! My version uses a ribbon lei as the base, and it’s much more comfortable to wear, quicker and easier to make, and so pretty, too!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe
- Mitered Corners
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- Paper Firecracker Craft
- Southwestern Taco Pasta Recipe