Money Lei Tutorial
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I grew up in Hawai’i where graduation means leis. There are many different types that can be given for graduation, but a money lei is the iconic graduation lei, and you can see why it would be most popular. Money leis are usually made up of 50 or more dollar bills, and while it’s impressive to see a lei made of 50 or more dollar bills, it’s not very comfortable to wear! My version uses a ribbon lei as the base, and it’s much more comfortable to wear, quicker and easier to make, and so pretty, too!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Can't find a big wall space to build your shelves? Now you will just need to find an empty corner to build these Amazing DIY Floating… Continue reading: "Amazing DIY Floating Corner Shelves"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Doritos Taco Casserole Recipe
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- Lilac Infused Toner For Acne Prone Skin
- Diy Tiki Torch Fuel For Mosquitoes
- Slipcovered Lampshade
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kids