Mason Jar Lid Bird Feeder
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Learn how to make a simple bird feeder with mason jar rings. This is an easy craft that's perfect for kids, but adults will enjoy it too. I reused some canning rings that had a bit of rust on them. You'll want to paint them bright colors to attract the birds. Use non toxic acrylic paint so the birds are safe. Hang them in a tree to feed the wild birds in your backyard. I hung mine outside of my living room window so I can watch the birds."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cheese Stick Turkey
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter