Little House DIY Money Box
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "September means except back to school, many birthday parties. Too many good friends have their birthday and we always try to celebrate with them! As you may guess this is also a great opportunity for crafting, because we always want to prepare something handmade even if this is just a wishing card! This time my princess has a party to join and her best friend is also going to be 7! Big celebration as you may guess! So, papers and glue and we managed to create something cute just for her! A Little House Money Box in shabby chic style!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
- Ceramic Money Box
- Scrapbooking Papers
- Pom Pom garland
- White Glue
DIY Project Instructions
The procedure is really funny and can be made also from kids. Actually we are going to do decoupage and decorate our money box in order to be more similar to a house.
Just decide which papers you will use and cut them in a way that you will create a door and windows and a tile roof.
Add white glue with a paint bruch on the back of your paper and also on the ceramic house and start the decoration.
Add more white glue on the top of the paper in order to be more stable and of course try to glue your paper on the ceramic with the less crinkles. If however your paper is not that tight, try to make it with your hands smootly or with a plastic card.
Pom Pom garland was a must have for this craft
Let it dry
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Repurposed Map Cookie Tins
- Darling DIY Clothespin Trivets
- Ceramic Tile Coasters with Napkins
- Scrunchies Made from Old Shirts
- Tuna Can Swing-out Organizer
- Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase
- Upcycled Snack Container with Zipper
- Making Plarn
- DIY Fabric Shoelaces
- Upcycled Denim Storage Boxes (IKEA Pingla Hack)
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths