Light Bulb Planter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Can you guess how we ‘broke the mold’ for this planter? If you think it involves smashing a glass bulb, you’d be wrong. Drop by to check out what we upcyled to make this eye-catching planter. If you love air plants, you’ll adore this unique air plant holder. All it takes is a little imagination, and a green outlook, to upcycle common everyday items from the recycle bin into a planter! If you’re ready to get your craft mojo on, fly over to Birdz of a Feather to learn more!"
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box