Knit Cell Phone Pouch Pattern
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This is an easy, flat knit project which is easy enough for beginners. FREE KNITTING pattern for a cell phone carrier. Adding a strap makes it hands free, so you can pass it cross-body and not worry about dropping your phone! Makes a cute Christmas gift for teens too! Worked up very quickly using 2 strands of ww yarn (Red Heart Super Saver. or Bernat Super Value), you will have a finished project in no time at all! "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box