John Deere Inspired DIY Wrapping Paper
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the Blogger: "I ended up making my own DIY tractor wrapping paper for my grandson’s farm birthday party. I could not find anything I liked in store or online. So I thought why not make it myself? It has been a few months now but I realized that I still needed to share it here with y’all. I even used one of those tractor cut outs as a gift tag. I love how this DIY tractor wrapping paper turned out and the birthday boy liked it as well……well he liked the contents of the package anyway! So here we go!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Plain colored wrapping paper
- Colored card stock
- Craft cutter or craft knife
- Tractor silhouette
- Wood carving tools
- Wide ribbon
DIY Project Instructions
Carve a tractor stamp from an eraser. This is really a quick and easy project that can be completed with just some wood carving tools. You can see this technique by clicking on the "Click Here for DIY Project" link above.
Once the tractor stamp is all complete, you are ready to craft the DIY tractor wrapping paper. Start with some ink and stamped tractors all over the ribbon.
Then cut a simple tractor silhouette from card stock. You can use a Silhouette, or any craft cutter that you have, or even just a craft knife. Cut as many as you would like and glue them all over your wrapped box as shown below. Tie on the tractor ribbon in a large bow.
You can even use one of those tractor cut outs as a gift tag!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Colorful DIY Phone Stand
- Cute Upcycled DIY Notebooks
- DIY Wine Cork Coasters Tutorial
- Thrifty Painted Wood Bowls
- Rustic Chalkboard DIY Recipe Box
- Tuna Can Pin Cushions
- How to Make Homemade Candles
- Stylish DIY Tablet Case
- How to Make Hot Glue Gun Sticks and DIY Glue Gun
- Upcycled Denim Storage Boxes (IKEA Pingla Hack)
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- 10 Min Seamless Panty Sewing Pattern
- Diy Driftwood Heart
- Notebook Pencil Holder
- How To Get Free Admission To Zoos And Other Attractions
- Quilted Pot Holders
- Coffee Cup Cozy
- Fairy Garden Furniture DIY
- Spilling Window Planter
- Kool Aid Dyed Yarn Plant Pot