Inverse Applique Pumpkin DIY Coasters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Fabric coasters don’t get any easier than this applique pumpkin coasters tutorial! Great project for scraps, these cute coasters would make a lovely addition to a fall party! These coasters are pretty practical and an awesome way to put your fabric scraps to good use while learning a new technique like the inverse applique. These coasters would make a perfect fall gift for family or a friend and they’d also be a great hostess gift this time of the year!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle