Inverse Applique Pumpkin DIY Coasters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Fabric coasters don’t get any easier than this applique pumpkin coasters tutorial! Great project for scraps, these cute coasters would make a lovely addition to a fall party! These coasters are pretty practical and an awesome way to put your fabric scraps to good use while learning a new technique like the inverse applique. These coasters would make a perfect fall gift for family or a friend and they’d also be a great hostess gift this time of the year!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Upcycled Denim Storage Boxes (IKEA Pingla Hack)
Glittery Lace Crown
How to Make an Orange Peel Candle
Thrifty Painted Wood Bowls
DIY Storage Makeover
Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase
Glove Box DIY Storage Pouch
How to Make Hot Glue Gun Glue Sticks
Simple Crochet Flower
Glittering Mason Jar DIY Luminaries
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Vertical Garden Tutorial
- Container Gardening Tutorial
- DIY Origami Newspaper Pots
- DIY Mini Plant Markers from Keys
- DIY Pest Control Garden Spray
- DIY Budget-Friendly Grow Lights
- DIY Easy Paint-Dipped Garden Tools
- DIY Plant Pot Herb Garden
- Growing and Caring for Succulents Tutorial
- How to Care for Fiddle Leaf Fig Plants