Inverse Applique Pumpkin DIY Coasters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Fabric coasters don’t get any easier than this applique pumpkin coasters tutorial! Great project for scraps, these cute coasters would make a lovely addition to a fall party! These coasters are pretty practical and an awesome way to put your fabric scraps to good use while learning a new technique like the inverse applique. These coasters would make a perfect fall gift for family or a friend and they’d also be a great hostess gift this time of the year!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make A Lantern
- Monster Inc Painted Rocks
- How to Make Garden Storage: DIY Benches, DIY Storage Hacks, and More
- DIY Personalized Map Placemats
- DIY Granny Square Crochet Top
- DIY Stamped Air Dry Clay Bowls
- DIY Garden Ideas: 36 Garden Projects
- How to Bring Your Summer Herbs Indoors
- How to Teach Children to Help Harvest
- Growing, Harvesting, and Storing Garlic