Inverse Applique Pumpkin DIY Coasters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Fabric coasters don’t get any easier than this applique pumpkin coasters tutorial! Great project for scraps, these cute coasters would make a lovely addition to a fall party! These coasters are pretty practical and an awesome way to put your fabric scraps to good use while learning a new technique like the inverse applique. These coasters would make a perfect fall gift for family or a friend and they’d also be a great hostess gift this time of the year!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Terrarium
- DIY Clay Christmas Ornaments
- Ultimate Guide to Replacement Cabinet Doors
- Elf with Mushrooms Woodland Decor
- Valentine DIY Decoration Idea Braided Heart
- Homemade Cold Porcelain Air Dry Clay
- Christmas Comic Wishing Boxes
- DIY Clay Votive Candle Holder
- Paracord Crafts
- Make a Unique 3D 2018 Calendar