Inverse Applique Pumpkin DIY Coasters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Fabric coasters don’t get any easier than this applique pumpkin coasters tutorial! Great project for scraps, these cute coasters would make a lovely addition to a fall party! These coasters are pretty practical and an awesome way to put your fabric scraps to good use while learning a new technique like the inverse applique. These coasters would make a perfect fall gift for family or a friend and they’d also be a great hostess gift this time of the year!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Natural at Home Spa Skin Treatment
- Layered Coffee Table DIY
- Mini DIY Concrete Planters
- Antique Ladder DIY Shelves
- Unique Homemade Birdhouse Chandelier
- Cleansing Tooth Powder Recipe
- Gentle Rose Homemade Sugar Scrub
- Glowing Broken Glass Container Candles
- Easy Oven Cooked Bacon Recipe