We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"You might say we’re ‘on the ball’ with this basketball planter (or rather – in the ball)! You might even slay this project’s a ‘slam dunk’. No matter what you call it, there’s no denying that this is the easiest upcycled planter idea we’ve created to date. Because of the flexibility to hang it anywhere, the mini hoop looks stunning inside or outside in the garden on one of our outdoor privacy screens. Fly by to check out the fun variations!"
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
NotesAll it takes is a little imagination, and a green outlook, to upcycle a second hand basketball hoop into a fun planter! If you’re ready to get your craft mojo on, fly over to Birdz of a Feather to learn more!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat