We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"You might say we’re ‘on the ball’ with this basketball planter (or rather – in the ball)! You might even slay this project’s a ‘slam dunk’. No matter what you call it, there’s no denying that this is the easiest upcycled planter idea we’ve created to date. Because of the flexibility to hang it anywhere, the mini hoop looks stunning inside or outside in the garden on one of our outdoor privacy screens. Fly by to check out the fun variations!"
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
NotesAll it takes is a little imagination, and a green outlook, to upcycle a second hand basketball hoop into a fun planter! If you’re ready to get your craft mojo on, fly over to Birdz of a Feather to learn more!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Get Crafty: 26 DIY Craft Projects
- Upcycled Denim Storage Boxes (IKEA Pingla Hack)
- Upcycled Sweater Slipper Boots
- DIY Christmas Star Ornaments
- 34 Easy Upcycling Projects
- Gluten Free DIY Gift Basket
- DIY Summer Long Necklace with Real Moss and Beads
- DIY Monogram Etched Mason Jar Glasses
- Upcycled Bag Gift Wrapping
- New Year's Celebration Party Horns
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Christmas Coloring Pages
- Upcycle Washboards For Christmas!
- Christmas Cookie Sugar Scrub
- Diy Candy Cane Salt Scrub
- Christmas Wreath Homemade Soap Recipe
- Diy Upcycled Cereal Box Gift Bags
- Reindeer Footprint Holiday Craft
- Easy Handmade Holiday Cards
- How To Make Handmade Cards In Less Than 30 Seconds
- Diy Photo Tile Coaster - Handcrafted Christmas Gift To Last A Lifetime