How to Make Fabric Twine
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Do you have too many fabric scraps? Clean up your basket and put all those scraps to a good use with this delightful tutorial on how to make fabric twine. Not many things are prettier than all different fabrics wrapped up together! Making your own fabric twine can get pretty addictive and pretty soon you’ll find yourself thinking about turning your entire fabric stash into scraps. While making fabric twine takes some time, you'll find it's totally worth the effort!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Cool Blue Mason Jar DIY
- Mason Jar Fairy House
- Glittering Mason Jar DIY Luminaries
- DIY Monogram Etched Mason Jar Glasses
- New Year's Celebration Party Horns
- Gluten Free DIY Gift Basket
- Upcycled Sweater Slipper Boots
- Get Crafty: 26 DIY Craft Projects
- 34 Easy Upcycling Projects
- Guide to Gluing Craft Foam
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cookies In A Jar
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament
- Exfoliating Orange Slice Soap
- Lottery Ticket Christmas Napkin Holders
- Country Winter Wreath
- Dollar Tree Christmas Sign
- Pastel Colors Whipped Soap
- Picot Flower Doily Coaster
- Easy Air Fryer Pop Tarts
- Easy Christmas Sprinkle Cookies