How to Make Fabric Twine
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Do you have too many fabric scraps? Clean up your basket and put all those scraps to a good use with this delightful tutorial on how to make fabric twine. Not many things are prettier than all different fabrics wrapped up together! Making your own fabric twine can get pretty addictive and pretty soon you’ll find yourself thinking about turning your entire fabric stash into scraps. While making fabric twine takes some time, you'll find it's totally worth the effort!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Free Printable Password Organizer
- How to Make a Two-Tier Faux Galvanized Tray
- Breakfast in Bed Tray
- DIY Vintage Jewelry Magnets
- 15 DIY Gifts
- How To Make Decorating Tape Bookmarks
- How To Make Dirty Bags For Face Masks
- Lavender and Floral Soy Wax Cupcake Candles
- Easy Key Color Codes
- Easy DIY Coffee Candle
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Coffee Soap And Coffee Scrub Diy
- Printable Halloween Word Scramble
- Thanksgiving Craft With Clay Pots
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Printable Fall Mazes
- Printable I Spy Jack-o-lantern
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Printable Fall Word Scramble
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Apple Pie Melt And Pour Soap Recipe