How to Make Fabric Twine
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Do you have too many fabric scraps? Clean up your basket and put all those scraps to a good use with this delightful tutorial on how to make fabric twine. Not many things are prettier than all different fabrics wrapped up together! Making your own fabric twine can get pretty addictive and pretty soon you’ll find yourself thinking about turning your entire fabric stash into scraps. While making fabric twine takes some time, you'll find it's totally worth the effort!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Colorful DIY Phone Stand
- Cute Upcycled DIY Notebooks
- DIY Wine Cork Coasters Tutorial
- Thrifty Painted Wood Bowls
- Rustic Chalkboard DIY Recipe Box
- Tuna Can Pin Cushions
- How to Make Homemade Candles
- Stylish DIY Tablet Case
- How to Make Hot Glue Gun Sticks and DIY Glue Gun
- Upcycled Denim Storage Boxes (IKEA Pingla Hack)
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- 10 Min Seamless Panty Sewing Pattern
- Diy Driftwood Heart
- Notebook Pencil Holder
- How To Get Free Admission To Zoos And Other Attractions
- Quilted Pot Holders
- Coffee Cup Cozy
- Fairy Garden Furniture DIY
- Spilling Window Planter
- Kool Aid Dyed Yarn Plant Pot