How to Laminate Cotton Fabric
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "There’s a variety of great sewing projects that require laminated fabric. Learn how to laminate cotton fabric at home with this simple and easy method! This tutorial is super easy and comes together in less than 5 minutes but the results are a gorgeous laminated fabric you could use on lots of projects that require vinyl or water proof fabric. You can basically laminate any fabric but I found cotton is the easiest to handle and also sturdier than thin fabric or fabric that has a deep texture."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to Curl Hair Without a Curling Iron
- Messy Top Knot Bun Tutorial
- Natural Copper Cleaner DIY
- Blue Chamomile Face Cream Recipe
- DIY Dandelion Salve
- How to Cut Your Own Bangs Tutorial
- DIY Plywood Coffee Table
- Wire Bike Basket DIY
- Geometric Clay Trivets DIY
- Delicious Homemade Mustard