How to Laminate Cotton Fabric
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "There’s a variety of great sewing projects that require laminated fabric. Learn how to laminate cotton fabric at home with this simple and easy method! This tutorial is super easy and comes together in less than 5 minutes but the results are a gorgeous laminated fabric you could use on lots of projects that require vinyl or water proof fabric. You can basically laminate any fabric but I found cotton is the easiest to handle and also sturdier than thin fabric or fabric that has a deep texture."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- DIY Wine Cork Coasters Tutorial
- Cute Personalized House Keys
- Mod Podge DIY Recipe Box
- Thrifty Painted Wood Bowls
- Upcycled Denim Storage Boxes (IKEA Pingla Hack)
- DIY Copper Pipe Desk Organizer
- Glittering Mason Jar DIY Luminaries
- Emergency Butter Candle
- How to Paint Fake Flowers
- Upcycled DIY Pencil Organizer
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Wüsthof Urban Farmer Utility Knife
- Blue Jean Planter
- Valentine's Day Wreath
- Valentine's Day Pillows
- Kitchen Counter Top Make Over with Floor Paint
- DIY Valentine's Day Pallet Nail Art
- DIY Valentine's Day Decor
- 40 Meals in 4 Hours Slow Cooker Freezer
- Homemade Veiners
- Watermelon Bulky Yarn Baby Hat