How to Laminate Cotton Fabric
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "There’s a variety of great sewing projects that require laminated fabric. Learn how to laminate cotton fabric at home with this simple and easy method! This tutorial is super easy and comes together in less than 5 minutes but the results are a gorgeous laminated fabric you could use on lots of projects that require vinyl or water proof fabric. You can basically laminate any fabric but I found cotton is the easiest to handle and also sturdier than thin fabric or fabric that has a deep texture."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Recycle Wine Bottle into Bohemian Vase Decor
- Craft Stick Shelves Wall Decor
- DIY Denim Waistband Cushion
- DIY Rice Face Powder
- Little Miss Laundry Hamper Makeover
- DIY Custom Plywood Storage Boxes
- How to Plan and Plant a Fall Garden
- Gluten Free Bread Recipe
- DIY Asymmetrical Bookshelf
- DIY Splatter Painted Concrete Bookends