How to Laminate Cotton Fabric
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "There’s a variety of great sewing projects that require laminated fabric. Learn how to laminate cotton fabric at home with this simple and easy method! This tutorial is super easy and comes together in less than 5 minutes but the results are a gorgeous laminated fabric you could use on lots of projects that require vinyl or water proof fabric. You can basically laminate any fabric but I found cotton is the easiest to handle and also sturdier than thin fabric or fabric that has a deep texture."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Making Plarn
- Upcycled Bag Gift Wrapping
- Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase
- Colorful DIY Phone Stand
- DIY Wine Cork Coasters Tutorial
- Upcycled Denim Storage Boxes (IKEA Pingla Hack)
- DIY Wire Mesh Storage Baskets
- Little House DIY Money Box
- Pumpkin Crochet Coffee Cozy
- How to Make Homemade Candles [Infographic]
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Outdoor Sun Loungers
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint
- Easy DIY Shiplap Walls
- Hanging Felt Succulent Garden
- Outdoor built-in bench
- Farmhouse Etagere Bookcase
- DIY Suede Shift Dress
- DIY Knife Pleated Dress
- Adorable UP-Inspired DIY Halloween Costume
- How to Clean Old Bottles