How to Laminate Cotton Fabric
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "There’s a variety of great sewing projects that require laminated fabric. Learn how to laminate cotton fabric at home with this simple and easy method! This tutorial is super easy and comes together in less than 5 minutes but the results are a gorgeous laminated fabric you could use on lots of projects that require vinyl or water proof fabric. You can basically laminate any fabric but I found cotton is the easiest to handle and also sturdier than thin fabric or fabric that has a deep texture."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Ultimate Guide to Replacement Cabinet Doors
- Elf with Mushrooms Woodland Decor!
- Valentine DIY Decoration Idea Braided Heart
- Homemade Cold Porcelain Air Dry Clay
- Christmas Comic Wishing Boxes!!!
- DIY Clay Votive Candle Holder
- Paracord Crafts
- Make a Unique 3D 2018 Calendar
- Easy and Beautiful Wood DIY Headboard
- Easy DIY Magnolia Wreath