How To Wool Felt A Volkswagen Beetle
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This needle felted VW Beetle convertible has a secret DIY cheat! I love the shape and form of a VW beetle and was sad when Volkwagen discontinued them. They certainly had the cool factor going for them. So I’m going to show you how to sculpt your own out of wool! I took a beginner course in needle felting at my local stained glass studio just over a year ago and then quickly became enamoured with sculpting wool – and ‘breaking the rules’. When you’re new to a craft, it’s easy to get creative with your own techniques because you don’t know what you don’t know!"
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
NotesAll it takes is a little imagination, and a green outlook, to upcycle a 'secret ingredient' into a wool sculpted vintage VW! If you’re ready to get your craft mojo on, fly over to Birdz of a Feather to learn more!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Colorful DIY Phone Stand
- Easy DIY Travel Bag
- Fun Changeable Lightbox Sign from a Wine Box
- Wine Bottle DIY Citronella Candles
- DIY Scented Candle with Eucalyptus Oil
- Polka Dot Coffee Cup DIY
- Upcycled Snack Container with Zipper
- Diy Car Diffuser For Essential Oils
- Get Crafty: 26 DIY Craft Projects
- Crochet Laptop Bag
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Juice Box Turkey Craft
- Cheese Stick Turkey
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock